Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ouch!

Kate and I just went on a bike ride for 1 hr and 15 minutes. It was fun, but my butt is so freakin' sore right now. It was screaming at me the last 20 minutes of the ride. Legacy trail is awesome by the way. I love living so close to it.

4 comments:

Jana said...

I wish i had one of those by my house, I love running on it when I come visit.

Anonymous said...

I think you are suppose to ease into it after a long winter! I start to feel it after 20 minutes, and I constantly adjust.

Chris and Jamie said...

Legacy trail really is awesome! It's our "go to" place.

Joyous Journal said...

As much was there was opposition against the Legacy hiway I think its been great to have the alternative route and the scenic route for bikers, walkers and nature lovers that is so easy to get to. The butt will toughen up in time.