
Happy Birthday to me! With Baby #2 on the way and my love for running we had to invest in a double jogging stroller. I've been searching and searching and searching for months and I never wanted a side by side stroller...can you even fit those things through a regular doorway?! People on the track at the gym would not love me for taking up so much space with a double wide stroller. Solution? Enter Phil & Ted's stroller. We bought the classic version. If I had $800 dollars to spend on one stroller I totally would've bought the vibe. That thing was awesome when we tested it out at USA Baby. It has 4 stages:
1 - newborn
2 - toddler
3 - newborn + toddler
4 - toddler + toddler
Even though my birthday isn't technically until Saturday I'm totally testing this baby out at the gym tomorrow! Suit up Kate, it's go time!





2 comments:
You're so spoiled!
No really it looks cool!
what a neat stroller!! Hope you have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Post a Comment