Who me?
Yep, Miss Megan is 5 months old! Kate was a pretty mellow child but has been on the go since birth. If possible I think Megan is even more mellow and is definitely in no hurry to get through life. She's iffy when it comes to solid foods. She still likes to push it out with her tongue but we keep trying twice a day and hope to move on to something more enjoyable than oatmeal soon. She still LOVES her bottle and eats a ton. Her daytime schedule is pretty good. For the most part she'll nap at 10 am, 2pm and 5 pm. Her morning nap can be 2-3 hours and than the other 2 naps are usually only an hour. I love the long morning nap. It's when I jump on the treadmill AND shower and get ready. Kate is usually occupied with playing and/or her Disney movies. Her nighttime sleeping is still al little erratic. Often times I'm still waking up twice but I'm surviving. She hasn't rolled over yet but is so close. She'll move her legs and arch her back but not a full roll unless mommy helps pull her over. We're trying really hard to keep her off her head. She spends most of her awake time either on someones lap, in the exersaucer, bumbo, or on the floor on her tummy. She's able to endure longer periods of time not being held which is nice for us, She actually tries to play with the toys on the exersaucer. The flatness of her head is slowly getting better. Megan loves to smile and is laughing more and more and her big sister is paying much more attention to her each day. I can't wait until these two are running around together.





1 comments:
She is growing so fast! It's so fun for me, especially where I only had one child, to see how different sibling’s personalities are. They are both so fun!!
Happy 5 months Megan. I love you!
Post a Comment