I bought myself a new wedding band to wear. My weight has fluctuated up and down over the last 3 years with pregnanc. I had my wedding ring sized up a little while I was pregnant with Kate or shortly after because I never thought my fingers would be as small as they were again. Long story short, with the weight I've lost after each pregnancy my ring is too big. Also, with as much 'hands on' as kids are I kept gouging Kate or Megan during bath time, diaper changes, dressing etc. and I'm constantly cleaning and washing my hands that my ring was just in the way anyway and I thought a simple band that I could get dingy and dirty would be ideal for awhile. So I opted for an inexpensive titanium band to wear for a few years. Honestly I love it, it's nice not having something sticking up. Washing my hands, putting lotion on, taking care of the kids, even just putting my hands in my pockets, I don't even notice I'm wearing a ring...and that is my kind of jewelry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment