Here are some pics of some of the things the girls received for Valentines Day. Kate and Megan received these cute towels from Uncle Ron and Aunt Patty Joy and Kate received these super cute Nike shoes from Grandma Bonnie and Grandpa Jim. You should see her run in them, she's like a mini me! Love it! Both girls received some new clothes from Grandma and Grandpa Joy but they have yet to wear them. We also received our yummy Cutlers cookies from my Dad and Jana. I enjoyed Megan's cookie and Kate enjoyed hers very much. She slowly (like 6 hours) ate it all over the living room all day long. When she went in the other room I finally tossed what was left of it and told her it was all gone when she asked about it later. I had to vacuum twice today because cookie crumbs were all over the place. Thanks for all the loves!
Monday, February 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I want a Cutler cookie!
Post a Comment