Height: 29 inches (46%)
Weight: 22 lbs 5 oz (70%)
Head: 46.3 cm (83%)
Survived 5 shots today. Seriously, those needles are like daggers. I don't know how they don't hit bone. Megan is now a professional army crawler. Still won't keep her belly off the ground when she crawls. She'll stop and pull it up and be full on hands and knees but then when she's ready to move again she'll drop her belly back down. She's pulling herself up A TON but still refuses to cruise or walk without assistance from a person. We keep trying to get her to walk back and forth between two people but at most she'll do 3-4 steps. She's too much of a leaner. She just leans forward instead of moves her feet and legs forward.
She is seriously the happiest, most content baby I've ever been around. I love it. She sleeps great, naps great, eats great. She has a total of two teeth on the bottom and almost the top middle two. You can feel them but not really see them yet. I'm sure in a week or two they'll pop through.
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
1 Year Stats
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 5:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
She is the perfect baby. I hope they both survived thier shots.
Post a Comment