Kate is getting to be quite the little ham. She is much more opinionated and likes things her way. Last night we put her to bed and about ten minutes later she started knocking on her door from the inside. She wasn't saying anything, which is odd because she usually whines and is calling for "mommy." She's having a hard time falling asleep lately but is still too ornery to skip a nap. Anyway, so she stops knocking and I go in and find her standing next to her bed butt naked!! What the!! She immediately tells me she needs a diaper on and she says she wants her elephant jammies that she pulled out of her drawer. It was quite cute to be honest. I was amazed she was able to strip herself out of the jammies she was in. I love that she is getting to be more independent. Sometimes she'll kick me out of the bathroom and says, "I need to finish!"
Sunday, September 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I love her independance.
Post a Comment