I can't remember what projects I've already blogged about but these are the latest I've done over the last couple of months. The birthday banner was for a friend who was expecting a baby boy. I decided to go ahead and start her out with a birthday banner so she doesn't have to wait until his first birthday to use it. The Pink and Green Tote bag was for my mother-in-law. It's her birthday this week. The red and blue bag has become our church bag for all of the girls books, toys, snacks, diapers, wipes etc. It's a pretty big bag but I still feel like it needs to be bigger to hold all of their stuff. The EEK! sign was just for fun for some Halloween Decor around the house.
Monday, September 26, 2011
Recent Projects
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 9:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
very cute. We're need to work on projects together so I can feed off your creativity!
And I absolutly love it. You are so talented. I can't wait to put it to use. Love you!
Post a Comment