I'm sad we missed the party. And every other party that's been had. I can't believe Meggers is 1!
Love, love, love that dress!Seriously Sara, you could totally be a party planner in all your "spare time". You did a great job, again!
wow! you went all out!looks like it was fun!our girls are one....crazy!
You did an awesome job with everything!! It was fun.
I love those monthly picture holder things! Would you let me borrow them in about a year? :)Looks like a great party, so cute! and cute little lady!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm sad we missed the party. And every other party that's been had. I can't believe Meggers is 1!
Love, love, love that dress!
Seriously Sara, you could totally be a party planner in all your "spare time". You did a great job, again!
wow! you went all out!
looks like it was fun!
our girls are one....crazy!
You did an awesome job with everything!! It was fun.
I love those monthly picture holder things! Would you let me borrow them in about a year? :)
Looks like a great party, so cute! and cute little lady!
Post a Comment