Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Pony Rides

Monday night we traditionally have Family Home Evening with Jim and Bonnie (Keith's parents). This last Monday we were invited over to some friends of theirs in West Bountiful for some pony rides. Kate of course loved it. If we had the property, the money and knew anything about ponies or horses I'm sure Kate would have one at some point.


Megan refused at first. Even after Keith tried to "encourage" her to get on. There were about 10 kids total who took turns riding and after everybody had a turn Megan was finally convinced to get on. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures with my camera. I was using my MIL's camera for those pictures. I'll have to get them from her so I can show I have proof that Megan did eventually get on and actually enjoyed it. She even said "again" once her turn was over. I think we did let her go around again.


1 comments:

Cherice said...

We love having alot of property now. Emmry loves to be outside and loves the chickens. Ty is talking about getting a horse, but they are so expensive to feed down here.....a bail of hay in UT is about $3 and here its around $10!!! crazy!
Emmry LOVES horses too.