Now that the weather has cooled off a bit I'm running more outdoors. This of course means I "get" to take the girls with me. Most of the time they still hold out for the full 4 miles. Every once in a while Megan tries to bale out about 75% of the way and I have to haul butt the last mile.
The other week my running stroller ended up in Keith's car and I was NOT in the mood to run on the treadmill and wait a couple of hours for Megan's nap so I pulled my moms stroller out of the garage and we headed to the trail. It did okay. Turning wasn't so great. Luckily the trail is mostly straight.
Megan and I are enjoying some one on one time while Kate is in preschool. Its so much nicer only pushing one child. Pushing none is even better but I'll take what I can get.





0 comments:
Post a Comment