I almost forgot to blog about the state fair! We have gone the last 3 years (at least) with Keith's parents. We usually go one of the first few days because it's cheaper then. The girls mostly loved it. Megan wasn't too thrilled about touching any of the animals and Kate mostly wanted to go on rides. I guess that's what you get for going 4 days after getting back from Disneyland.
Kate said these two cows were hugging.
Kate's annual pony ride. Megan refused like usual. Maybe next year she'll do it.
Grandpa Jim "helping" them touch a few of the animals.
Kate was finally able to go on a ride! She pretty much asked the second we got there and we made her see the animals first. She went on a train ride and the merry-go-round.
Then Keith showed up from work and we were able to enjoy some traditional Fair food. Hot dogs, corn and deep fried Twinkie. The Twinkie wasn't as good as we remember it being. I think we need to try the snickers next time.

















1 comments:
Love the fair! how fun!
Post a Comment