Monday, October 13, 2008

30 Weeks Prego

...well according to our original dates. I still tell people we are due December 19th instead of the 29th. I refuse to agree with the doctor. :)
This picture is taken with Keith's phone. It was late on Saturday night and I wasn't feeling well. I was hurting and we were laying in bed and Keith kept trying to take videos and pictures of me so I finally posed just to make him happy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check it out my niece is in there!!! Wahoo! You realize you could pop in like a month! Your baby could have my birthday and be fine! Oh my goodness! Any contractions?

Joyous Journal said...

You are looking cute! Be sure to put a picture of this in her baby book. She will get a kick out of that years later.

Jana said...

I think you look beautiful, hang in there, I can't wait to see your beautiful baby.

Ashlin said...

Yep, you're definitely pregnant:)

Zack Family said...

So cute! I cant believe how your little belly is starting to look pregnant, its so cute!! Im so excited for you guys.