I had another appt yesterday and all is well. The doctor said I had a little growth spurt and gained 5 cm in 3 weeks. They say you average about 1 cm a week. I'm measuring a total of 32 cm which some say should coincide with how many weeks you are (which it does if you base it off the original due date of Dec 19). I also gained 5 freakin' lbs in 3 weeks. I'm now up to 31 total which is hard to swallow sometimes. I think Kate is just making up for lost time in the beginning since she was smaller than normal.
I start my 2 week appointments now and then the beginning of December we'll go to every week appointments. I'm hoping she comes the first week of December though. That would mean only 6 more weeks!! 2-3 weeks early would be lovely, as long as her little lungs are good to go.
I still feel her move around A LOT. Sometimes Keith and I will just sit and watch my stomach moving around, it's pretty hilarious sometimes. Last night she had the hiccups and that was so funny to watch my stomach twitch every few seconds. It probably lasted 5 minutes at least. I felt bad, I wonder if it hurts the baby to have the hiccups.
Friday, October 24, 2008
Baby Update
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 11:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
That's funny that you find your entertainment watching Kate at this point! I think Christmas is going to interesting this year. I will have to shop early because we really don't know when Kate is going to show. You are doing fantastic girl.Hang in there just a few more weeks.
Yea for Kate! keep growing and get here soon! Don't worry about the weight sara, sure you will be back to a twig!
Yeah! I'm very excited. I really would rather have her born earlier rather then later so I'd hardly get to see her. The dress is one of the many that I borrow.
I am so excited to meet Kate! Let her know that she's going to meet her favorite uncle (sorry, Chris) in about 2 months!
You look great Sara. Don't let the pounds get you down. What a funny site to see your belly moving around. I get so excited when I think about December. What a wonderful gift she will be.
Post a Comment