The bedding is cute. Where'd you get it from?
Wal-Mart
Soo... CUTE!! I love her crib, and bedding Great choice! I also love that litte pink hipo!
See Mallory, bedding doesn't have to come from Pottery Barn to be cute!
Too stinkin' cute. Good job Sara!
Oh my!!! Her bedding is to die for!!! I love it! The colors and all its so stinking cute!!!!
I love the colors. I am so excited for you guys.
so cute! I love it.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
The bedding is cute. Where'd you get it from?
Wal-Mart
Soo... CUTE!! I love her crib, and bedding Great choice! I also love that litte pink hipo!
See Mallory, bedding doesn't have to come from Pottery Barn to be cute!
Too stinkin' cute. Good job Sara!
Oh my!!! Her bedding is to die for!!! I love it! The colors and all its so stinking cute!!!!
I love the colors. I am so excited for you guys.
so cute! I love it.
Post a Comment