Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bad Habit

So I have a bad habit of going on to KSL's classified section and looking at all the puppies and dogs for sale. I scroll through and want to give all of them a home. Look at how cute!! Don't you just want to give it a big hug and take it home?!




Keith and I keep going back and forth about getting a dog. I think we both want one so bad. We can't agree on what kind to get though. I also worry about the added expense and a baby on the way and everything. I think we'd wait until after Kate is born. I've read it's best to introduce a new pet when a child is about 3. My heart just melts when I see pictures like this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is this commercial that is on here sometimes that the first time I watched it I bawled and called Dustin to tell him we had to get a dog. The commercial is about abused animals that need homes, to top it off it's to a Sarah Mclachlan songs that is so sad. Needless to say I have to change the channel or pause the commercial and wait for it to be over to get back to live. I want a doggy SO bad but I keep think with a baby and living only in a condo it wouldn't be the best. I think you can introduce an animal to a baby before 3, just don't get one that was like the Cat Dad had.

Joyous Journal said...

this dog looks so sweet yet sad. I now prefer a dog to cats. Dogs interact more with humans.

Chris and Jamie said...

He is SOOOOO cute!!! Those pictures just make my heart melt. Yeah Mal, that commercial is sooo sad!! However, I've decided that I only like other people's pets; I won't devote the energy to keeping a pet.