Mallory and Dustin found out yesterday they are having a baby boy. Yeah for them! Still due March 1st. Now our family will have one of each!
Also, my cousin Mike and his wife Brenna had their baby girl early this morning. Her name is Bridget and is the first grandbaby on the Dearden side. Congrats you two she looks gorgeous! I took a sneak peak of pictures on the Sano Family blog - hope they don't mind!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Baby News...not ours
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 12:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Oh I sneaked some peeks too! She is so little! I wonder if Kate will come out little! Bryson is going to come out big and strong...okay not to big that I want to die! I really am so excited to have a boy! You have no idea. This morning at breakfast (yeah can you believe Dustin and I were BOTH up at 6:20, we went to bed like at 9) I said once the baby comes I can't call Sara and ask how to do something because boys and girls are different.
Yea Mal! A boy, fun, fun!
Sara, you need to post a pic of you again....need to see that prag belly :)
Post a Comment