Thursday, December 11, 2008

Another weekly check up....

Just to keep you all in the loop. We had another check up today. Dilated to a 2 and 70% effaced. Hopefully things will keep moving along and we'll have our baby girl within the week.


The doctor did say she wouldn't let me go over the 29th since the due date of the 19th could still be the real due date since that's the one based on my last menstrual cycle and she wouldn't want me to go farther than the 29th since that would already be 10 days overdue. I asked if there was anyway to have it happen earlier and she said the earliest they would do anything would be a week before which would be the 22nd. Unfortunately my doctor is going on vacation on the 21st and won't be back until after Christmas. So I guess that's not really an option. We're all (Keith, me and Dr. Cannon) hoping Kate shows up before Dr. Cannon goes on vacation.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I voted for today! And Dustin voted for the 15th so maybe one of us will be right!