Sleep: the natural periodic suspension of consciousness during which the powers of the body are restored.
Oh how I miss sleep. I woke up at 4 am to pee and CANNOT fall back asleep.
5
comments:
Anonymous
said...
I miss it too! I probably should warn everyone that I might not be the happiest person when I'm out there because I barely get enough sleep in my own house in my own bed, just imagine in another bed!
oh my gosh I'm so excited I can't even stand it. hope she come soon! Iv'e heard lots of people go into labor on full moons....thats not till the 27th darling. but I thinking around the 12th :)
i'm in the same situation...i always have to go pee at like 4am than i can't go back to sleep...but it will be over soon. I'm being induced on Thursday. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well.
5 comments:
I miss it too! I probably should warn everyone that I might not be the happiest person when I'm out there because I barely get enough sleep in my own house in my own bed, just imagine in another bed!
oh my gosh I'm so excited I can't even stand it. hope she come soon! Iv'e heard lots of people go into labor on full moons....thats not till the 27th darling. but I thinking around the 12th :)
i'm in the same situation...i always have to go pee at like 4am than i can't go back to sleep...but it will be over soon. I'm being induced on Thursday. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well.
Did you and Keith vote for the 7? You know the sleep doesn't come until after the children move out right?
Sleep. I havn't had sleep in 28 years. I am teasing, but really I'm sorry to say Sara, sleep will never be the same again.
Post a Comment