Monday, December 22, 2008

She's Here...




Our little one was born Saturday December 20, 2008 at 1:50pm. She weighed 6 lbs 11 oz and was 20.5 inches long. She has a head full of beautiful wavy brown hair and has eyes just like her daddy.

11 comments:

Kim Lloyd said...

Congrats!! She is beautiful! I am so jealous of that head of hair!

Bonnie and Jim said...

You have made us so proud. She is a beautiful little girl, and we fell in love with her the minute we saw her. She made this our best Christmas yet. Love you all

lisa said...

Sara & Keith: Congratulations! She's beautiful! What a wonderful Christmas present -- can't wait to meet her. Love, Aunt Lisa

pirate ride said...

OMG!! She is so adorable!! I can't wait to give her a squish! Congrats you too! Great job Sara! I hope you are doing well! You guys are going to be great parents!

Ashlin said...

Congratulations! I'm very happy for you two! I hope it was an easy birth and you are recovering nicely. Merry Christmas!

Zack Family said...

She is beautiful! What a great Christmas gift.

The Smith's said...

She is so beautiful! I can't wait to meet her! Congrats!! Hope your feeling okay!

Dustin said...

Yay! She gets to meet her favorite fake uncle tomorrow!

Ash said...

yay! she is lovely! missed you guys at the christmas party, but you had a good excuse. :) Can't wait to meet her. I hope you three are all doing well and recovering nicely. Congratulations!

Jana said...

Congrats Sara and Keith, she is so beautiful, I can't wait to see her. Love you both. Jana

Joyous Journal said...

What a beautiful daughter you have. She reminds me of you though with the dark hair and perfectly round head. You too were a beautiful baby,and now a beautiful grown woman!
You are going to be a great mom.