Thursday, December 4, 2008

Check Up

Just had a check up. Dilated at a 1 and 60% effaced. I really do hope I progress and I'm not at this stage for the next 3 weeks. I don't know that I'm really bearable to live with anymore. I'm getting really ornery and really sarcastic.


Work is driving me crazy. I know I should appreciate everyone's interest and concern but seriously. If I have to answer the same 6 or 7 questions 10+ times a day for more than a few more days I'm going to punch somebody. I'm tired of hearing:

How are you feeling?
Gosh Sara, you look so uncomfortable. (Really? That's odd considering I feel freakin' fantastic! NOT!!)
Are you hanging in there?
When is your due date again?
How many more days now?
Is it a boy or a girl?
Do you have a name picked out?
Gosh, you're still here?
Guess you still haven't had that baby huh?
Are you taking any time off work before hand?

Whatever happened to "Hi, how are you today?"  I dread going to work now just because I have to hear these questions so many times a day, it just gets old.

5 comments:

Cherice said...

How are you feeling? Is it a boy or a girl? you look so uncomfortable.
Just kidding. Not to upset you, just thought I would make you smile
Keep hanging in girl! She will be here soon and it will all be over....except the sleep issue, you will probably deal with that for years to come. (getting up with bay/toddler/sick barfing nights...)
love you

Joyous Journal said...

Hi Sara, how are you today? Love you.
Mom

Jana said...

Hi Sara, just wanted you to know Ive been thinking about ya, hang in there she is almost here.

Marissa Vargason said...

Awe Sara Im sorry she will be here before you know it. Then you will actually miss being pregnant (I know what your thinking lol) but you really do. I cant wait to see her!!

lisa said...

I went to the mall the day AFTER Eliza's due date and the cashier asked me, "Oh, when is your baby due?" I started sobbing and choked out, "Yes..ter...day!!!" The last month sucks.

I saw a lady at Disneyland who was super-pregnant who had a t-shirt on that said, "I think I'm pregnant." I think you need that shirt. :-)