Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Simple Pleasures


For those of you who have never explored the little shops in the Avenues in SLC I highly recommend stopping at Hatches Chocolate store on 4th Avenue and E Street and ordering a milk chocolate hot chocolate. Its to die for. When Keith and I lived in the Avenues it was just around the corner and we would get it as often as we could during the winter. It's kind of expensive. It's about $5 for an 8 or 10 oz size cup. I haven't had it since we moved  over a year and a half ago until this past Saturday. It was about 7 pm Saturday night and we were bored with nothing to do so we decided to take a drive and get some. Its so rich and probably has a thousand calories but it is SOOOOOO good. 

2 comments:

Bonnie and Jim said...

I love hot cocoa. I think I will take a drive this next week that I have off. Thanks for the tip.

Ben said...

I think I actually worked with the guy that owns that shop, maybe I will have to stop by and take him up on the freebie that he offered me!!!