Thursday, December 11, 2008

Proud

I just wanted to post how proud I am of Keith. When we met 3 1/2 years ago he was going to school part time but didn't really know what he wanted to do for a degree or a career. Since then he's graduated college, obtained an excellent job and is able to support our little family. Just this week we learned that he was going to receive a 5% increase. He works so hard to ensure that we're taken care of and I'm overwhelmed at times with love and gratitude because I get to spend eternity with him.

3 comments:

Bonnie and Jim said...

I'm proud of you too Keith. You are the strong, loving, responsible person I always new you would be. Sara, you have been good for him. Together you make a perfect pair. Love you both!

Joyous Journal said...

I agree with Bonnie and Jim. The first time I met Keith I remember telling Steve how impressed with this guy Keith. Since then I am so glad both of you chose either other. I see your personalities really do compliment each other.

High five to Keith and Sara!

Chris and Jamie said...

yeah Keith! You rock! We love you!!