Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Come on already

Still no baby, still no contractions. Keith and I are getting super restless and frustrated. I'm ornery and irritable all the time so I decided to start my leave from work. This way I can escape the daily comments of "you're still here?!" I went in yesterday to finish things up and since today was the start of a new pay period I chose to just go ahead and start my leave today. 



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We know you are ornery. You need to remember you due date isn't even until the 19th. You still have 3 days until you should start really wanting her out. And that due date is based on what you say not the doctor too. She'll come when she is ready. I guess she'll always keep you waiting, even after she is born. Be prepared.

lisa said...

It's okay to be ornery. Mallory might change her tune long about late-February. :-) Hang in there!

Leigh said...

The last few weeks are the hardest to be patient, but she will come when she is ready. I had my doctor strip my membranes twice with this last pregnancy, and nothing happened, i tried everything to get things moving faster, but finally just had to give up and wait. It will be here before you know it. Have you talked to your doctor about being induced? That's what i have done with my last two babies, and it's the way to go! I think things move a lot slower your first pregnancy, but each one after that has gone a lot faster for me. Hang in there, she'll be here soon.