Saturday, November 7, 2009

Basketball


Keith is playing on a recreation basketball league and plays every Monday night. His first game was this last week on November 2nd and according to Keith they got killed. I don't remember the score. I wasn't able to go. They played at 9 pm so I was home with a sleeping baby. This coming Monday he plays at 7 pm so Kate and I will be there to cheer him on. They play on Bountiful High School if anybody is interested in coming to watch. I'm sure Keith and his team would love the support!

2 comments:

Joyous Journal said...

Sounds like Keith could use a cheering section everyone!
See you there or be square...

Jana said...

I use to love going to Lynn's games, when we lived in Utah he was in a league and we played at Bountiful High School, those days were so fun and now my boys are even all done playing. I miss it a lot but am having fun watching Kell cheer at games.