Our ward had a super saturday craft activity this past weekend. I've never attended one and decided that our home needs more holiday decoration. I have pretty much nothing for any holiday except for Christmas. Even then, I don't have much. This is what I made.
Monday, November 16, 2009
Super Saturday
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 2:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Super Cute. I Love Craft Days! A lady in our ward does a Spring and a fall one every year. She heads it up does all the wood cutting and has at least 10 projects to choose from each year. I will let you know when the spring one is! She does a ton of cute stuff!!!
Very cute. It takes years to get enough do-dads for your home. This is a very nice touch.
They are darling. I hope you had fun.
Post a Comment