I just have to say, I couldn't care less about the whole Jon & Kate plus 8 drama. They are seriously in the entertainment headlines and news WAY TOO MUCH! Keith and I don't have cable or dish network or anything like that so I've never watched the show, but in my opinion, I'm sure doing the show slowly destroyed their marriage. I'm sure it created more problems than they would've had because who wants to watch a happy family getting along? TV needs drama to succeed, if it's not there, producers and directors will find a way to create it. They're selfish parents driven by money instead of what's best for their kids. Stop bashing each other, stop doing the show and stop talking to the press!
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Amen!!
Double Amen!! and your not missing anything by not watching it.
I watched a lot last summer when I was sick. they had marathons on and I'd just lay on the couch. i couldn't believe how awful kate was to jon.
Post a Comment