Saturday, November 28, 2009

U vs Y

VS


Our kids aren't going to know who to cheer for!

8 comments:

Chris and Jamie said...

She seems happier about rooting for Utah.

Bonnie and Jim said...

I love it! I hope she roots for both teams except when they are playing each other. Then I would have to say GO BLUE!! Great Game!!

Jana said...

Yes her color is definitely RED!! Go Utes, we should of won.

Joyous Journal said...

well she must be for BYU since they won! I think her parents help her choose at this time of her life, but just you wait...USU, maybe by then they will start winning more.

Forbes Clan of Six said...

Go cougs.

Brooks and Mandy said...

Um red all the way!!! That is what Brax wears He knows better!

Unknown said...

Uh Utah! Go utes!

Zack Family said...

I'm w Sara on this one...go utes!