Sunday, November 22, 2009

Party Animals

This weekend we celebrated Keith's birthday a couple of different times. Saturday we went to lunch with Keith's parents to Red Lobster and then Keith and I went for sushi Saturday night at Mikado. I was originally going to wait until Sunday evening to give Keith his gift but I was too excited and gave it to him Sunday morning. My parents, Keith's parent and I all went in together to buy him a new suit. He's been wanting a black suit for a while now and I thought this would be a good time to finally get him one. I also bought him a new white shirt and a tie (which he'll be returning, we never pick out the same kind of ties). I knew he wore pretty much solid color ties and I was going to get a solid black tie but thought I'd get one with a teeny tiny bit of pattern/color, I was still wrong.


I decided I should stick to buying cakes in the future, mine turned out lopsided, cursed oven!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you've had some fun! I hope it was a good one. I love buying ties for Dustin because he'll wear whatever I get, as long as I stay within certain colors.

Bonnie and Jim said...

The cake was yummy and there was great company. Thanks for having us over. I loved the suit and tie. He will look great.