Monday, February 15, 2010

Baby #2


We're not that far along but I figure we might as well just get it out there. We're expecting Baby #2 September 29th! My first appt. is Feb.24th but I'm already nauseous so I'm assuming all is well. We're hoping for a boy this time and I've already had a dream that it was. Last time I had dreams that we were having a girl so dreams might be my thing.

12 comments:

Kim Lloyd said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! I hope all goes well and that you aren't too sick!

Anonymous said...

Whoop! Whoop! I'm going to be an aunt, for the third time! I'm so excited! I still can't believe it. I swear you were just pregnant. I feel like I just was! Bryson and I will definitely be there when he (I'm hopeful) makes his grand appearance!

Bonnie and Jim said...

I can't wait to see how Kate is with a sibling. She will probably want to hold him/her and give kisses. We are sooooooo Happy!!!!

Jana said...

ahhhhhhh are you serious? Im so excited for you guys Kate will be a big sister, I think she needs a shirt that says "Big Sister" Congrats to the both of you, luv ya.

Joyous Journal said...

this is very exciting. Kate may be jealous for awhile because she's not the center of all attention but she will be great eventually.

I hope this pregnancy won't be too rough on either you or Keith.

Jamie Hadlow said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!

Unknown said...

YAY! I'm soo excited!

Brooks and Mandy said...

Oh my gosh you guys Congrats! That is so exciting. Not to mention you make dang cute kids!!!

Cherice said...

Your a great mom. Congrats.

Leigh said...

That's awesome! So happy for you guys!

The Smith's said...

Oh my gosh this is so exciting!!! Congrats! FYI your due date is Oakleigh's birthday! That would be so fun! Love you!

Forbes Clan of Six said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys.