Here is a post solely devoted to Kate. I try not to do these too much because I know people can get bored of hearing about all the cute things she does but I couldn't resist.
Kate's hair is getting so long. I usually do it like this everyday to keep it out of her eyes and she is getting so much curl in the back. I even sometimes use a little mousse in her hair. She loves it when I do her hair. I put a towel in the sink and let her sit in the sink so she can look in the mirror. She is at the perfect height for me to work on her hair. Sometimes she loves it so much she gets mad when I get her out of the sink.
Instead of letting Kate play with our phones (because she has downloaded stuff and charged about $20 bucks) I let her play with the camera. I also taught her how to take a picture. Of course she can't hold it straight and push the button at the same time so I usually have a ton of pictures of what she's wearing...
or her fingers..
She is recently obsessed with this piece of Tupperware. She always pulls it out of the cupboard and she likes to sit in it. We have to be careful though because sometimes she can't get herself out and she toppled backwards once and hit her head.
She is so adorable and getting to that silly age where she knows she's being goofy but we can't help but smile and laugh with her. She starting to talk a little bit. She says mama and dada in reference to us but she still uses them interchangeably a bit. If we mention dogs or ask Kate about them Kate will say, "Ooo, Ooo" which is her word for "woof, woof." She also says "chick, chick" sometimes because my mom has chickens. She LOVES to see the chickens and that's usually the first thing she wants to do when she goes to Grandma's house. She has on occasion said things that sound like: more, hi, bye, and thank-you but she isn't really consistent with those words yet. She is starting to blow kisses and it's so cute. Sometimes she takes too long to do it and she'll do it once we're in the car and grandparents or aunts and uncles are already out of sight. She is obsessed with balls and tries to steal anyone's yoga ball at the gym. She is also super strong I swear. She'll lift the 2 or 3 lb weights and carry them around at the gym. She was grunting in her room the other day and I go in and she's carry around this packet of about 10 Baby Einstein books that wasn't that light. She's becoming more adventurous all the time and tries to do anything she sees other people doing.





6 comments:
They really are at the fun stage! I love it. It will be more fun when Bryson can walk.
I don't mind if you post about Kate every week. She's so adorable, we cant get enough!
it's always fun to hear of the things she loves to do at her home. You and Keith have done very well in teaching her and being a good influence which reflects in her calm personality. Though she knows what she wants most of the time and can be strong willed because of it, she's very mellow in most of the time.It's nice to brag about your children.
I never get sick of you posting about Kate, she is adorable, can't wait till I can see her again.
I LOVE KATE! haha :)
You know me, I could hear about Kate everyday. She is so sweet and you are so patient with her. I love how she is starting to say more and more. The other night I swore she was saying g-pa. She has a mind of her own and she remembers everything. She is a beautiful child and you two are great parents.
Post a Comment