
Does anybody else watch The Biggest Loser? I'm sorry, I don't believe a word Melissa says and I'm glad she's gone. She's only lost 34 pounds in 6 weeks. She gained weight two weeks and only lost a pound one week. She was obviously not taking it seriously and just trying to play the game. You shouldn't be gaining weight while on the ranch.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Biggest Loser
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 11:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I think I hated her more than I hated Tracy from last season! I hated how she acted to Bob and Jillian.
Amen, Im so glad she is gone, she was full of bologna. How on earth do you gain a pound when your training with Bob and Jillian? Im so glad to see her gone! I still haven't 100% picked my winner, but Im leaning towards purple girl, I love the pink girl but she just doesn't do very good, and I love the Philipino brothers
I was so freaking glad she is gone! I couldn't stand her! She always acted like such a snot and like she didn't really need to be there! She is so full of it and I can't see how on earth she gained or only lost 1 pound in a week! I love that show!
AMEN see ya melissa! I am lovin Oneal and Sunshine! oh and the philipino brothers as well! Love the biggest looser.
Post a Comment