Monday, February 22, 2010

Colds, Colds and More Colds

Kate seems to have become a cold magnet. She was awesome from birth up until 11 months old. I don't think she got sick once. Since November I think she has been sick 5 or 6 times now. I swear she gets over a cold (lasts a week) and a week later another one comes on. We have not been sleeping this weekend. Friday and Saturday were HORRIBLE nights. I think I got an hour or two each night. Poor Kate will sleep a couple of hours and then just moan all night long because she either can't get comfortable or is so congested she can't breath. After numerous prayers (and maybe a little begging) the Lord blessed us immensely and Kate was finally able to sleep Sunday night from about 1:15 am to 8:30 am. I of course kept waking up expecting to hear her moaning. I sleep with earplugs every night because SOMEBODY snores so its like a paranoid thing. I'll wake up and take them out because I THINK Kate is crying but most of the time it's all in my head. Me so tired.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And it's all going to start over in about 7 months! Get used to being super tired!

Chris and Jamie said...

I had a dream last night that you were both so tired that Keith just brought Kate over to our house in the middle of the night. He put her in the crib and tried to sneak off without being noticed, but I saw him and it freaked me out. Then I kept waking up because she was moaning! sympathy pains I guess.