How I've missed you! I hadn't been to the gym since LAST Saturday and hadn't worked out since last week on Tuesday. We've all been "deathly" ill with sore throats, colds, coughs, and Kate had an ear infection. It hasn't been a fun week. I finally sucked it up and decided to hit the gym again today. Grandma wasn't feeling well enough yet to go today so Kate went over there while I worked out. While I was there a girl asked if I was training for the Olympics or something because I was so hard core and just kept going. I figure, I'm already there, I may as well work out as hard as I can to make it worth my while. No point in wasting an hour of my day to just piddle around the gym.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
you are one dedicated runner.
Post a Comment