Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Crayons





Anytime Kate sees a pen or pencil she wants it. So, a few months ago I decided to buy her a notebook and some crayons. She was still at the eating the crayons phase so I put them away for a few months. I decided to get them out the other day and she actually has started to "color" aka "scribble." Its so cute! I still have to watch out for some nibbling of the crayons and sometimes she likes to put the crayons against the coffee table or couch but she seems to really love them.

2 comments:

Joyous Journal said...

what a cute mother/daughter activity and both in red. Cute pictures. I'm amazed she's so interested in coloring already.

Bonnie and Jim said...

It was fun to see her color the other night when she was hear. I wasn't sure she would. Although, I need to make sure they are crayons and not magic markers.