At our Dr. appt on Monday we met with the nurse since the Doc had to go deliver a baby. She tried for several minutes with the doppler to hear the heart beat and couldn't and was going to get someone else to try when Keith asked if he could do it since he does echo. She told him to go for it and within a minute or two was able to find it!! Yeah Keith, you're my hero!! You totally calmed me down. I need to keep hearing that heart beat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Yeah Keith, you're a rockstar! So awesome that he was able to jump in and find the heartbeat, I bet the nurse was embarrassed.
Hooray for Keith! I am happy you were able to hear the heart beat. It definitely puts me at ease when I hear it in my pregnancies. I can't believe how big Kate looks in the previous post! LOVE her pigtails!
Great
job Keith!! That's what we like to hear.
Post a Comment