Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I change my vote

I'll admit. I voted for Obama. My biggest reason was Sarah Palin. She is in no way qualified to run the country (or any state) and with McCain's health and age I thought for sure Sarah Palin would play a bigger role at some point. I'm not at all happy with the changes Obama has implemented. This may be the slow but steady downfall to our countries current government system.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's quickly make our millions and buy our private island and live there and rule ourselves.

Chris and Jamie said...

I wanna come!

Seriously, why do we need a government to rule EVERYTHING?!?!?! Why can't we just let some businesses, etc. fail and "survival of the fittest". Isn't that how you become the best country - to have only the BEST survive? Maybe I'm crazy.

Jana said...

We all need to get down on our knees and pray for this Country, I hope our firm survives this. Im glad we got Josh's surgery when we did because with this new Health Plan we will no longer be able to do it. Heaven help us all.