Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ultrasound


Kate and I ventured to Keith's work the other day and he was able to take this picture. We were able to see the heart beating which made me feel better since we weren't able to hear it at the first appointment. All seems to be well. The nausea really isn't too bad, haven't actually thrown up at all which is a lot different since I threw up at least once a day with Kate for the first 18 or 20 weeks. I pretty much suffered through what I could at work, came home, climbed into bed and periodically sipped Lipton soup through a straw and went to sleep around 9. Nowadays I'm still going the gym every day! Woo- hoo! Soreness and back ache already seem to be present which I don't remember that starting this early last time.


I'm about 85% sure it's a boy and with Kate I was 99.9% sure she was a girl. Hopefully I'm right with this one. We already have our names picked out....want to know what they are? James Thomas Hadlow for a boy and Megan Hadlow for a girl. James is Keith's middle name and his fathers name and Thomas is my fathers name. I'm sure he can be called an array of other names like Jim, Jimmy, Jamie, Jimbo, JT etc. but his mother will be calling him James. Megan doesn't come from anywhere, we considered it with Kate and I have always loved that name. I think we're pretty set on those so if you're not a fan...too bad.

6 comments:

Kim Lloyd said...

With my kids, my nausea wasn't as bad with Brayden as it was with my girls....and others I've talked to as well that had bad nausea throughout pregnancy, it was always worse with girls....so maybe that will be the same for you! Glad all is going well! Love the names! Very cute!

Bonnie and Jim said...

I love the names. You picked some good ones. Megan is even one I don't mind at school. You know how a name can bring up terrible images because some children get in trouble time after time? Well both James and Megan are ok.

Chris and Jamie said...

Your baby looks like an acorn! :)

Honestly, I'm not crazy about James just because I already have a nephew named James... and PLEASE don't call him Jamie! If it's a boy and you name him James, we will call him James.

Hey they're YOUR kids and it's YOUR turn to be the parents. YOU get to make the decisions and the rest of us will love them!!!

Jana said...

I LOVE both names!!

Zack Family said...

So cute! How fun if it was a boy! How many do you two plan on? I'm glad too you're not too sick either. ..no fun.

Joyous Journal said...

They are your children and you get to name them. To me they are normal names and not difficult to pronounce or spell. Go for it.