Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Early Easter Dress

Kate was not a happy camper when she woke up Sunday morning. I decided to put her in her Easter dress since General Conference and Easter fall on the same weekend. I wanted her to show off her pretty dress that her Nana Bonnie bought her. These were the awesome picture I got before church:





After Church photos:



For some reason she was much happier after church.








5 comments:

Joyous Journal said...

It's funny to look at all the pictures and see how the happy camper changes her mood so quickly. All girl

But I look her no matter what mood she's in. Beautiful dress.

Chris and Jamie said...

Good pick Bonnie, it's very cute!

Anonymous said...

I didn't get Bryson an Easter outfit since we don't go to church on Easter due to conference. I feel like he is missing out. Oh well next year! It's not like he knows, or cares.

Bonnie and Jim said...

I'm so glad she felt better after church. She looks beautiful!! What a sweet heart.

Jana said...

She looks so cute, love her cute little dress and her hair.