Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Crafts - Wooden Blocks



Between us and my mom and stepdad, someone always has some spare wood around the house. I've made these in the last couple of days. Technically I guess you could say they're still a work in progress. The white block is for my stepbrother who is getting married in August. I need to go to the craft store to find some thick black ribbon to tie around it. The pink blocks will soon have Megan's name on them in white. I used vinyl I bought from Robert's and my grandma's cricut. I'm sure I'll embellish Megan's blocks somehow I'm just not sure how yet. She really better be a girl. To be honest I still have doubt. Not that I'm adamant it's a boy but it's so different from Kate. I knew Kate was a girl the whole time. This time around it doesn't really "feel" either way so I guess I have to believe the ultrasound doc when he says he's 99% sure it's a girl and doesn't see anything boy. I just hope we don't get a surprise on delivery day, otherwise Baby Boy Hadlow will get some pretty girly room decor and a pretty girly quilt.

0 comments: