Thursday, June 17, 2010

"New Do"




I saw a little girl at the pool with her hair done like this so I thought I would test it out on Kate. Turned out cute, we'll see if it survives the nap(s). Sometimes her hair needs to be redone after she naps and this isn't one I would do multiple times a day. She actually cried a bit the first time; I think by the last ponytail on the left side she was tired of having her hair pulled on and I think those little hairs at the base of her neck are more sensitive anyway.

3 comments:

Chris and Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris and Jamie said...

It is cute, and I'm sure you would like to do something different, but I miss the curls!!!

Is she flossing in the first picture????

Sara Hadlow said...

Yes, she loves to "floss" her teeth. Whenever I floss or she sees the floss around the house I have to break off a small piece for her. I think she's mainly just sucking on it.