Just need to put on the binding!
SO stinkin cute!!
Very cute! Where did you get it quilted?
I love it!!!!!! So cute!!! caN'T WAIT TO SEE IT IN PERSON! tHANKS BABE! YOUR THE BEST! OH, somehow it got on cap lock....oh well :)
Linda Simonson in WX does our machine quilting. She's super fast. She turned both of them around in a day.
Sara it is beautiful! you are so talented. Hope you are feeling well. miss ya, kins
Lookin' good for a girl who once told me she didn't enjoy quilting. Another hidden talent I see..
Post a Comment
6 comments:
SO stinkin cute!!
Very cute! Where did you get it quilted?
I love it!!!!!! So cute!!! caN'T WAIT TO SEE IT IN PERSON! tHANKS BABE! YOUR THE BEST! OH, somehow it got on cap lock....oh well :)
Linda Simonson in WX does our machine quilting. She's super fast. She turned both of them around in a day.
Sara it is beautiful! you are so talented. Hope you are feeling well. miss ya, kins
Lookin' good for a girl who once told me she didn't enjoy quilting.
Another hidden talent I see..
Post a Comment