Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Parent & Tot Swim Class




Kate and I have been taking a parent and tot swim class at the South Davis Rec Center. The class is Mondays and Wednesdays at 10 am for 4 weeks. We'll usually head to the gym at about 9:30 so we have about 20 or 30 minutes to play before class starts. After almost an hour in the water, we're both exhausted. Kate loves the water but doesn't always want to do what the instructor wants us to do. Kate HATES going on her back and instead of blowing bubbles in the water, she drinks the water. Luckily my mom is there to help get Kate cleaned up afterwards. We skip her morning bath and I just give her a quick shower afterwards which she doesn't like either. Then once we get home it's naptime for Kate and time for me to get cleaned up.

2 comments:

Chris and Jamie said...

I love how utterly excited she is to be in the pool!

Brooks and Mandy said...

We LOVED the Parent and tot class! We should have waited and taken it with you guys! I also LOVED the long naps Brax would take afterwards cause he was worn out!