Thursday, June 10, 2010

Quick Baby Update - Week 24

Had another appt. Heart beat was going strong. Dr. Cannon wanted me to schedule another ultrasound in a month to check on the placenta placement. Hopefully it will be totally out of the way and not even a concern anymore. I also get to do the gestational diabetes testing next time. Last time I drank the yummy "fruit punch" flavored syrup so this time I opted for the "orange" flavor. I'm sure it's still just as gross. Let's hope this time its totally normal and not high like with Kate. Doing the 3 hour glucose test was NOT fun.

Current Weight: 126 lbs Total Weight Gain: 12 lbs

I'm still not one of those people who would say they "love" to be pregnant, but this time it's totally comfortable. Except for the growing belly and occasional back pain I sometimes forget I'm pregnant. Megan has been fairly mellow but this last week she's getting more and more active.

0 comments: