I just wanted post something about how wonderful my wife is. Sara works so hard for Kate and I and takes little credit. She cooks, cleans and entertains Kate all day long. I'm possitive this job is a lot harder and more demanding than her last. And she gets paid A LOT less too! I just want her to know how much I appreciate what she does for our family. I love you Babe.
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
ah, how sweet. you never post! i love you too and thank you for all your help and support.
All of this with a baby on the way. Sara, you really are Super Woman!
You both are very good for each other. It's nice to recognize what the 'other half' of us does to contribute to the flow of a good working home.
What a sweet post. I'm glad you appreciate and love one another so much. I think you bring out the best in each other.
I think that is so cute Keith! Mommies need to hear that sometimes.
Post a Comment