Wednesday, July 21, 2010

30 Week Comparison

30 weeks pregnant today. I was able to dig up this picture from when I was pregnant with Kate:

This is what I look like 30 weeks pregnant with Megan:



To me there seems to be a big difference. Working out the whole time and feeling super awesome has made the difference. When I had 58 days left with Kate I had gained 31 pounds. I have 70 days left and as of Monday I've still only gained 20 pounds. I've been so blessed with this pregnancy and I'm so so so grateful because I do know what it's like to feel miserable for 9 LONG months. Let's pray the rest is just as easy and the delivery is just like Kate's - that was my absolute favorite part!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just looked miserable in the first one. You look like you are carrying more out with this one than with kate. good job. i pray that happens with me the second time around.

Sara Hadlow said...

i think so too. i think most of the weight is going straight to the belly. my arms, butt, thighs and boobs don't seem to have grown like they did with kate.

Bonnie and Jim said...

You look great!! I'm so glad you have had a much easier pregnancy this time around.

Chris and Jamie said...

What a great comparison; it's true, you're all belly this time. It just goes to show that not only is every woman different, but every pregnancy is too. Keep up the good work, we're so excited to meet her!

Lybbert Family said...

You look awesome! Keep up the great work. Miss ya and thinking about ya. Hope everything is going well.

Joyous Journal said...

You look great Sara. I hope that Megan comes out doing just fine and weight is good for her. You are on the downhill side.

Zack Family said...

Oh my gosh! How good do you look!! I need to be like you next time.