Friday, July 2, 2010

Lagoon


Kate had her first experience with Lagoon. Keith's parents had their stake Lagoon day so we decided to go. We didn't get passes that enabled us to ride the rides considering Kate is still so young and I'm 6 months pregnant. We were able to get some tickets so she did get to ride a few of the rides. She rode the merry go round with Nana, Puff The Little Dragon with Keith and she even went on the Tilt-A-Whirl with both Keith and I. She didn't cry but I'm not sure she liked Puff or the Tilt-A-Whirl. Hopefully we didn't scar her for life. :)

2 comments:

Chris and Jamie said...

We know she likes Merry go Rounds, whether real or mechanical. Such a cute smile!

Bonnie and Jim said...

That was fun!! Thanks for going with us. Next year it will be fun to see Kate be able to go on more rides.