Had another ultrasound today to check the placement of the placenta. Last time it was about .7 cm away from my cervix and this time it is about 1.5 cm away. So it is moving away but not totally in the clear yet. They want to check it again in another 4 weeks. The safe distance is 2 cm so lets hope it moves a half a cm in the next 4 weeks. I REALLY REALLY REALLY do NOT want a C-Section. The idea of getting sliced open accross my stomach makes me squeamish, not to mention the recovery and lifetime scar. It's hard enough to tone those ab muscles, I don't need more of a challenge. The doctor said she is still a girl and she is still measuring a little small but not enough to move my due date (hallelujah!). I just don't think I grow very big babies. She is also already head down but I'm sure she'll move back and forth over the next 2-3 months.
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment