Had my actual Dr. visit today. For records sake:
28 weeks 2 days
Weight: 134 lbs
Total weight gain: 20 lbs
Megan's heart rate: 150
Next appt in 3 weeks right after my next ultrasound.
PS: the orange glucose drink is WAY WAY WAY better than the fruit punch. Now I just have to hope results turn out well.
Friday, July 9, 2010
Weight Check
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 12:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I had the orange. Like I said, I thought it tasted just fine.
I don't even want to record my weight. EEK!
I'm in town, I will call you soon.
I'm mainly tracking my weight in case by some miracle we have a third. Then I have a good comparison. I keep wishing I had a better record from the first pregnancy to compare how I'm doing. Plus if I'm public about it I might stay more in control and not give up completely. :)
You look great. I wish I could be 134 again. That's what I was when I got married. I thought it was terrible then, boy how I wish I could go back.
Post a Comment