Tuesday, July 6, 2010

HUNGRY

Does anybody else feel hungry ALL.THE.TIME?! No? So it's just me? Kate and I have been working out and going on walks and bike rides outside almost every day instead of the gym so I haven't been weighing myself daily like I was. Today I was curious so I decided to go to the gym to do our walk and I almost died when I saw the scale. I seriously feel hungry all the time now and I always want to eat. Being at home doesn't help because I have access to food all day long. I need to find something to keep myself busy throughout the day so I don't just snack and graze all day long.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel hungry all the time too! And I eat. So far I've maintain my weight, between sweating from the humidity, walking most mornings and chasing bryson I get my exercise in.

Chris and Jamie said...

What do you mean you need to keep yourself busy?!?!? You work out multiple times a day and entertain/teach/love a toddler all day. Plus you're pregnant (remember?) so it's VERY OKAY if you graze all day.

Joyous Journal said...

You are very thin still, so don't worry about the weight. I know other pregnant women who look like they eat for two adults!

Zack Family said...

Its the pregnancy. I had a pregnancy like that w Boston. but not w Camden. I didn't know they could be so different. But I think you're totally normal to feel that way. And you still look awesome!